Windy Windy

I think this is a pretty solid start. It's a simple animation but it's got good composition and sound. I think it could be improved by adding more color and making it tell more of a short story. I'm sure you could fill a few minutes if you pushed the shape shifting aspect a little more. Just some ideas.

sleepFacingWest responds:

Thanks for the review! I agree...I think if aspects of the drawing continued morphing into other shapes it could really go somewhere. To be honest, I actually ran out of ideas. I guess this is where storyboarding comes in, huh?

As for color, my eye is always drawn to monochromatic designs (as evidenced by both my avatar and various websites). I think jumping into actually using colors is something I should look into, but would need to actually read a bit about color theory first. It's another thing to look into!

Snail quest: The buritto Snail quest: The buritto

Its simple, well drawn and funny. I like it.

First animation - Punch First animation - Punch

Its not ready for newgrounds. I think if you added a full fight scene and mabey some dialogue so we know why these dudes are fighting you could make something pretty interesting.

DeXeS responds:

i am planning that, and i dont know english so i dont think i dialogue will be a good i dea.. (when i say dont know english i mean its not my language so i my english is pretty lacking)

Douchey The Douchebag PSA Douchey The Douchebag PSA

This was a pleasant surprise. It actually made me laugh. I hope this is or becomes a series of making fun of PSA's. I think that is had a bit of a slow start but after that it got funny. I think the voice acting really made it a hit though.

Tumblr (Animation) Tumblr (Animation)

I had a similar reaction. Tumblr was great for the first few weeks then seeing the same old recycled shit and psychotic social justice people make my head explode.

Renegade eps 1 Renegade eps 1

I like. Plenty of action, violence and 80's rock. Lets see where this series goes. I think a good track for this series would be Wanted Man by Ratt.

Bumblebee Bumblebee

While this is really cute and well drawn I'm going to say that this is not ready for newgrounds. I heard no sound and I didn't see much of a plot or joke. I hope to see an improvement soon.

When Peeing When Peeing

Haha everyone with a cock can relate to this XD

Short Stickfight Short Stickfight

I'm not a very big fan of stick fights but I gotta hand it to you. This was well choreographed and the end was funny.

KodexAnimations responds:

thanks

iPodNano's Lines 2 iPodNano's Lines 2

Its pretty funny. It is kinda annoying as a loop. I think what might make it better is to find other random lines and make the buttons functional so that the viewer can click them and hear different lines.