Windy Windy

I think this is a pretty solid start. It's a simple animation but it's got good composition and sound. I think it could be improved by adding more color and making it tell more of a short story. I'm sure you could fill a few minutes if you pushed the shape shifting aspect a little more. Just some ideas.

sleepFacingWest responds:

Thanks for the review! I agree...I think if aspects of the drawing continued morphing into other shapes it could really go somewhere. To be honest, I actually ran out of ideas. I guess this is where storyboarding comes in, huh?

As for color, my eye is always drawn to monochromatic designs (as evidenced by both my avatar and various websites). I think jumping into actually using colors is something I should look into, but would need to actually read a bit about color theory first. It's another thing to look into!

Snail quest: The buritto Snail quest: The buritto

Its simple, well drawn and funny. I like it.

First animation - Punch First animation - Punch

Its not ready for newgrounds. I think if you added a full fight scene and mabey some dialogue so we know why these dudes are fighting you could make something pretty interesting.

DeXeS responds:

i am planning that, and i dont know english so i dont think i dialogue will be a good i dea.. (when i say dont know english i mean its not my language so i my english is pretty lacking)

DESEEDER DESEEDER

It's got great color and sound, good retro feel. Its almost too hard at first which makes it difficult to get into which kind of spoils it for me to be perfectly honest.

Zanzlanz responds:

Surprisingly, it won 7th place for music, out of the 1232 games created that weekend for the competition! :O People are crazy! But I appreciate it ;)!

And hey man, hard games ftw! I understand though - It was honestly extremely hard to balance game's difficulty. I settled with something that became easier to master the more you played, but never got "too easy" for an experienced player. And I wanted it to be always possible to beat, which was a challenge in and of itself.

Unfortunately what it really came down to is that it's easier to play with mouse controls than arrow keys. Give it a shot if you want :D?

Stay Away Stay Away

This game is terribly boring. The only reason to play it is for medal points. Please put more effort into your submissions.

World of bees World of bees

The game itself is mildly interesting. So much more could have been done to improve the flavor of the game by adding sounds and humor. Since cartoon bees taking over the world is kinda hilarious. The theme of buying better bees is kinda boring after a while. I got up to the hybrid bee and the game froze causing me to have to refresh and then it made me start all over again and now I don't feel like doing that all over again. Its just not worth it, even if there is a medal because it just isn't fun after all you work goes poof. I would suggest and autosave feature.

rhys510 responds:

Thanks for the feedback :)

Guardian's song (preview) Guardian's song (preview)

This is simply amazing. I recognized the tune before I even got to reading the description. I like how it transitions from a very haunting song to a very happy rave song. Good job.

TheDesuLord responds:

Thanks this is 2 days worth of work, melody wise and mastering this :)
Much appreciated

The Titty Ditty The Titty Ditty

Best song ever XD

Way too funny. Thing brought a smile to my face when I heard it, good job!

When Light Conquers Darkness When Light Conquers Darkness

Nice job

I can see this being used in lots of games and movies. It has a very anime feel to it, sorta happy and simple. Some of the notes are too high pitched but I liked the majority of it keep up the good work.

Memory Leak Memory Leak

Hahaha thats great. The art is nice too!

Tahu Tahu

I remember bionicle. Good times. I like your sprite. I think it would be cool if you make a sprite sheet and made some kind of animation with them.

8oy 8oy